Experience the beautiful landscape of central Massachusetts via horseback! Rides are available all year round. No experience is needed and new riders are welcome. Spaces fill so book soon!
- Private Sleigh or Wagon (plus gratuity)
Wagon & Sleigh Rides at Cornerstone Ranch
Take a horse-drawn sleigh or wagon ride exclusively with your family! Stay as long as you like at the camp fire where hot chocolate and s’mores are provided in the colder weather. Rides are approx. 30 minutes.
Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior so we don’t leave without you!
Rides added to schedule each week for the upcoming weekend when the weather forecast allows. Our rides are totally weather dependent! Thank you for your patience.
Directions will be sent in your confirmation email.
- Rides are approximately a 1/2 hour long.
- We provide hot chocolate and s’mores at the campfire where you may stay as long as you like.
- Kids 4 y/o and younger may ride free on a parent’s lap. No reservation needed for kids 4 y/o and younger.
- Group rides are held with or without snow.
- Group rides are set at 6 currently and will be increased in the reservation system to allow 10 passengers if there isn’t enough snow to take the sleighs. This is because the wagon holds more passengers. If you have a party larger than six, you can book back to back rides i.e. 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. If there doesn’t see to be much snow, email me and I will merge your group of up to 12 people into one ride so you will be together.
- Private two-person rides will become available on the reservation schedule once there is sufficient snow to book.
- If there isn’t sufficient snow for rides by the end of February, private rides will be added to the calendar and we will host rides with or without snow.
- Gratuity is added before checkout. We count on your contributions to help sustain our farm and our rides.