Experience the beautiful landscape of central Massachusetts via horseback! Rides are available all year round. No experience is needed and new riders are welcome. Spaces fill so book soon!
PRIVATE SLEIGH OR WAGON RIDE: COUPLES & FAMILY UNITS
- Private Sleigh or Wagon (plus gratuity)
Wagon & Sleigh Rides at Cornerstone Ranch
Take a horse-drawn sleigh or wagon ride exclusively with your family, or as a couple! Stay as long as you like at the camp fire where hot chocolate and s’mores are provided in the colder weather. Rides are approx. 30 minutes.
Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior so we don’t leave without you!
More rides are added to schedule throughout the winter season. Please book soon as rides sell out.
Directions will be sent in your confirmation email.
- Rides are approximately 1/2 hour long.
- We provide hot chocolate and s’mores at the campfire where you may stay as long as you like.
- Kids 4 y/o and younger may ride free on a parent’s lap. No reservation needed for kids 4 y/o and younger.
- Horse drawn rides are held with or without snow.
- Group rides are set at 6 currently and will be increased in the reservation system to allow 10 passengers if there isn’t enough snow to take the sleighs. This is because the wagon holds more passengers. If you have a party larger than six, you can book back to back rides i.e. 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. Whenever possible, your group of up to 12 people may be merged into one ride so you will be together.
- You may book a ride for just two people and you will be the only people on the ride.
- Rides are continuously added as the winter unfolds.
- Gratuity is added before checkout. We count on your contributions to help sustain the horses and be able to take you on rides.