Please be sure to provide at least 48 hours for any cancellations. This allows us to open the ride up so someone else can book. Not providing 48 hours to cancel results in a forfeiture of the Groupon. To cancel please send an email.
Enter the 8 letter Groupon code(s) from your Groupons exactly but without hyphens, dashes or spaces (letters only) in the discount code box after clicking on the words “Add promo or discount code”.
You will be charged the gratuity and ticket protection. You may opt out of the ticket protection but not the gratuity.
Thanks for your patience using the reservation system. It really helps to have money matters squared away so you can enjoy the ride when you get here.
We reserve the right to cancel trail riding if the weather is unsafe for riding or driving, or if the weather poses too much discomfort for the horses or the riders. We will still hold the ride if it is raining especially in the warm weather so bring rain coats! If Cornerstone Ranch cancels the ride, a refund will be issued for the amount you paid into the reservation system. If you booked with a Groupon, the code will be active once the reservation is cancelled in the reservation system. Please remember to rebook!
To cancel a trail ride you already received a confirmation email for please send an email to Cornerstone Ranch indicating you wish to reschedule. We will cancel the reservation for you and you will receive a confirmation email stating your reservation has been canceled. At this point, you will be able to rebook your trail ride again the same way you originally booked. If you used a Groupon or the like, the code will be active once the cancellation is complete in the reservation system so you can rebook. Any fees paid in the reservation system will be refunded so it is like starting over.
You will not need to make two separate reservations if you wish to book more trail rides than what you can redeem Coupons or Groupons toward. Once you enter the Groupon code for each rider, the amount due will only be for the number of rides you do not have coupons or Groupons for, plus gratuity and ticket protection.
If you entered the correct coupon or Groupon code the amount due is the gratuity which is added to all rides. Ticket protection is optional. If you are having difficulty with a voucher code, go back and check the code(s) you entered. Enter the code for each rider it is good for.
- Use any of the reservation links from the Home Page or Trail Ride Page at the Cornerstone Ranch web site.
- Choose either the one hour trail ride or the two hour trail ride and click “Book” for that type of trail ride.
- Click on the day you are interested in. The days available will be colored green
- If it shows there are enough horses available for your group, choose the time slot you would like and click “Continue”.
- Review information, if you have a Groupon or the like, type in the 8 letter voucher code where it says “Add promo or discount code”. Click “Continue” to proceed or “Go Back” to change number of people, type of trail ride, day or time.
- Type all required contact information. If you typed your coupon code correctly you will not be charged for the ride, only the gratuity. Ticket protection is optional.
- Check your email to be sure a Reservation Confirmation has been sent. If you receive a confirmation email you are all set!